low-latency bandwidth for cheap?

  • From: Jeff Wheeler
  • Date: Wed Aug 04 17:28:11 2004

This may be the wrong forum to ask this, and if so I apologize, please just point me in the right direction!

I'm getting somewhat frustrated with the instability and high latency of residential cable and DSL offerings, but I love the T1 or greater bandwidth they offer. I'd like reasonable bandwidth with low latency without spending hundreds of dollars per month!

Anybody know a good source for near-T1 low-latency bandwidth at around $100/month? I'm in the northern VA area btw.

--
Jeff Wheeler
Postmaster, Network Admin