Re: PPPoE questions

  • From: Curtis Maurand
  • Date: Thu Jul 29 18:33:04 2004

Been there, done that.

--
Curtis Maurand
mailto:[email protected]
http://www.maurand.com

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004, J Sparacio wrote:

There's a thing called Google.com.  If you put a string in the search
field, and hit search...it will return lots of websites that will
probably have all the information you could want about PPPoE.  Here I'll
even make it easy for you to get to google.  Just click here, you won't
even have to put in a search string, I did that for you.  Good luck!