RE: Loss of Telnet Capability to 6509

  • From: Burton, Chris
  • Date: Wed Jul 28 15:20:51 2004

It is possible that all of the VTY session have been used up (line vty 0
4); if this is the case then a clearing (clear line vty x) of the
sessions should resolve the issue.

Chris C. Burton
Network Engineer
Walt Disney Internet Group: Network Services
Smith Tower: 206.664.4131
Westin: 206.664.4833
Mobile: 425.591.4805

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential,
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please contact Walt Disney Internet Group at
206-664-4000.