Re: ad.doubleclick.net missing from DNS?

  • From: Henry Linneweh
  • Date: Tue Jul 27 18:13:55 2004

While I disagree with the method of the attacker, I
can understand the reasoning behind an attack on a
company that is considered a spyware company,
doubleclick certainly has turned up more than once on
my version of spybot as a site to block.....

-Henry

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A18735-2004Jul27.html