Re: working sltnet.lk contact

  • From: Christopher Chin
  • Date: Thu Jul 15 13:40:37 2004

Today at 08:57 (+0200), Tycho Eggen wrote:

> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:57:45 +0200
> From: Tycho Eggen <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: working sltnet.lk contact
>
> Hi!
>
> I'm looking for a working sltnet.lk contact.

Let me guess.... the weeks and weeks of Netsky messages
have finally gotten to you?

Coincidentally, I, myself, just shot off a note to the
POC listed in the APNIC whois...  I'll take it you got
no response from [email protected]?

Judging from the To:/From: addresses and the bounced
addresses I've received, I'm guessing that the infected
SriLankan DSL customer might subscribe to NANOG.

Hey, if you're listening.... clean your host!
Pretty please.

 - Christopher