Re: Off-Topic: N.Y. Buyout Firm Has Its Eye on MCI

  • From: Ben Browning
  • Date: Wed Jul 14 12:52:50 2004

Jeff Aitken wrote:
On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 10:15:43PM -0400, Patrick W Gilmore wrote:

I forgot (and am not registered for the Washington Post).
See www.bugmenot.com for help here.
If you are using Firefox, there is a BugMeNot extension you can install which will add a BugMeNot option to a context menu. Go to the page, right click, BugMeNot, and a popup appears with a username, PW, and two buttons- "This Did Not Work" will give you another(if they have another set) and "Submit My Own" will do the obvious.

~Ben

--
Ben Browning <[email protected]>
The River Internet Access Co.