Re: ABA to create standards for online authentication

  • From: Jamie C.Pole
  • Date: Mon Jul 12 19:59:15 2004

David Bell, Chief Executive of the ABA, said: "Online banking systems are
secure and have not been hacked.

Oh, yeah? This guy is on dope if he actually believes that...

While I will grant that online banking systems are among (maybe amongst?) the most secure that we deal with, to say that they have not been hacked is pure fantasy. Even in Australia.

Jamie

--
Jamie C. Pole
Founder & Principal Consultant

Office: 203-338-0901 Fax: 203-576-1355
Cell: 203-395-7737 Email: [email protected]

Purveyors of global threat management solutions...

Information Security / Information Warfare / Information Forensics
Corporate Fraud Investigations / Secure Electronic Commerce
Comprehensive Law Enforcement & Litigation Support Services
Law Enforcement Technology Training / Basic Police Training
Police K-9 & K-9 Handler Training / Counterterrorism Advisory Services
Transportation Security Assessment & Planning Services