Re: OT: Re: Critters

  • From: Mark Barker
  • Date: Sat Jul 10 11:09:52 2004

On Jul 9, 2004, at 09:29, Eric Brunner-Williams wrote:

My first daughter's pet rabbit re-wired my apartment network, power and data.

At SRI in Menlo Park, the squirrels were always keen for that tasty grey
cable whenever it was run where they could get it.

I wish I had a moose-and-cable story. Sorry.

Bunnies are hard wired (no pun intended) to do that. To them, wires running along a baseboard are unwanted roots intruding upon their well maintained(?) burrows.

--MAB