RE: mid-mount server rails

  • From: Aaron Thomas
  • Date: Tue Jul 06 16:35:07 2004

Depending on the number of servers, I would just go with a center mount shelf.  More flexible and functionality should you remove
the server...

Grab some rubber feet (they come with most rack mount network equipment but are rarely used) on the server and you should be ok...
If you want, you could over strap the server for better security.

This has worked well for me.

Cheers,

Aaron