Re: Who broke .org?

  • From: Jeff Wasilko
  • Date: Fri Jul 02 14:36:00 2004

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 11:12:31PM -0400, Joe Maimon wrote:
> Come to think about it, there was a thread here a while back about this
> very thing. root server robustness and all that.
>
> What number/timeframe reported .org hiccup does this make?

It's at least the 2nd. Last big one was 10/16/2003.

I lost mail as a result of this, so I'm not happy (nothing looks
worse than a prospective employer trying to mail you and getting
bounces due to the domain disappearing from the internet).

I don't think I'm happy having .org run by folks with this as
their motto: ""Technology so advanced, even we don't understand
it!"(R)".

Can't we just go back to non-anycast, please?

-j