RE: Fwd: Please stop sending me emails

  • From: Michel Py
  • Date: Wed Jun 30 01:11:29 2004

Eddy,

>> DB> --- Jason Silverglate <[email protected]> wrote:

> Edward B. Dreger wrote:
> I find this part interesting and ironic.  See: "Can
> a customer take..." thread.

I can clearly see the "ironic" part of it, but would you mind developing
what the "interesting" part is? I fail to see it.

In other words, spammers don't pay their bills (which is not new); they
try by all possible means to dump the liability on someone else (which
is not new either); they whine when they get email that they don't like
(where I see the irony). Please forgive my feeble mind, what's
"interesting" about it again?

Michel.