Re: Can a customer take IP's with them?

  • From: Patrick W Gilmore
  • Date: Tue Jun 29 11:55:59 2004

On Jun 29, 2004, at 11:24 AM, Ray Plzak wrote:

I have assigned the ARIN General Counsel, who is an experienced litigator,
the task to review and prepare the necessary filings to either intervene
formally in the New Jersey case, or as an amicus. ARIN will be striving to
educate the court to understand more accurately the legal and policy issues
involved.
I would like to publicly applaud ARIN stepping up to the plate on this.

(Sorry for the AOL-ish post, but ARIN gets a lot of bad press here and I figure they deserve kudos when they Do The Right Thing.)

--
TTFN,
patrick