Re: Attn MCI/UUNet - Massive abuse from your network

  • From: Doug White
  • Date: Mon Jun 28 01:46:50 2004

:
: A simple "these statements are untrue, please contact me off list for the
: truth" is hardly unreasonable.
:
:
:
Unfortunately a restriction such as that on this list defeats the atmosphere of
openness and education for those who may be reading, but not necessarily
posting to the list.  Educating users, even if some of the subscribers are the
choir should be our collective goal.  In my case not all the conversations
(threads) on this list are pertinent to my operations but I still read them
all, and am educated from time to time as well, which makes it worth the
effort.  IMHO.

What I don't like to read are personal attacks or arrogance to the extreme.

Doug