Re: The use of .0/.255 addresses.

  • From: Wayne E. Bouchard
  • Date: Sat Jun 26 23:06:03 2004

I can tell you that at least with my customers, the term "class C" is
only used to clarify what is meant by "slash 24" and always with the
phrase "is the equivilant to"

And a bit surprisingly, I'm having to explain this less and less. Even
the sales team is learning to speak CIDR.

So there is indeed hope.

On Sun, Jun 27, 2004 at 02:44:22AM +0000, Fergie (Paul Ferguson) wrote:

> Amen, brother.
>
> - ferg
>
> -- Richard A Steenbergen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Do you part to help control the ignorant population: whenever you hear
> someone say "class [ABC]" in reference to anything other than a historical
> allocation, smack them. Hard.
>
> --
> "Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
>  Engineering Architecture for the Internet
>  [email protected] or
>  [email protected]

---
Wayne Bouchard