Re: Attn MCI/UUNet - Massive abuse from your network

  • From: Jon R. Kibler
  • Date: Sat Jun 26 11:29:04 2004

Steve Linford wrote:
> I seldom post here because the couple of times I have followed-up to
> correct wrong statements in nanog regarding Spamhaus, such as the
> above, I have each time been told by nanog's admin that I will be
> removed from the nanog list if I respond to any question in nanog
> regarding Spamhaus again. But, here goes:

Why would you be removed from the list for posting corrections about Spamhaus?

Can the list admin or other responsible person please explain the reasoning?

It only seems fair that if someone is misrepresented by a posting on this list, they should be free to correct such misinformation.

Jon Kibler
--
Jon R. Kibler
Chief Technical Officer