RE: Attn MCI/UUNet - Massive abuse from your network

  • From: Ben Browning
  • Date: Fri Jun 25 12:50:20 2004

At 04:00 PM 6/24/2004, Hannigan, Martin wrote:
> >On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Ben Browning wrote:
> this discussion anyways, is access to the internet. When the
> actions of a
> downstream damage that product(IE more and more networks
> nullroute UUNet
> traffic),

[ Operations content: ] Do you know of any ISP's null routing AS701?
ISPs? Not of the top of my head. I know several businesses who have, and a great many people who have blocked UUNet space from sending them email, either by using SPEWS, the SBL, or mci.blackholes.us .

~Ben
---
Ben Browning <[email protected]>
The River Internet Access Co.