Re: Homeland Security now wants to restrict outage notifications

  • From: Adam 'Starblazer' Romberg
  • Date: Thu Jun 24 15:40:35 2004

> I think you (and possibly The Register) are overreacting.

With the current state of the government and it's previous legislation, I
would consider that not overreacting at all...  We as NANOG'ers need to
make sure that we're in the clue.  The issue of non-information leads for
longer troubleshooting, and more irate customers.

To each his own, however..

Thanks,

Adam

Adam 'Starblazer' Romberg     Appleton: 920-738-9032
System Administrator       Valley Fair: 920-968-7713
ExtremePC LLC    -=-  http://www.extremepcgaming.net