Re: Attn MCI/UUNet - Massive abuse from your network

  • From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino
  • Date: Thu Jun 24 09:06:46 2004

> > spamhaus has gotten too agressive.  Its now preventing too much legitimate
> > email.
>
> Spammers have gotten too agressive. If you don't filter you would not
> see any legitimate email.

	a couple of days before my primary email server crashed, so i
	configured a backup machine.  the backup machine does not have spam
	filtering database at first.  i managed to install bogofilter,
	but anyways, it became apparent that i get 50+ Mbytes of spams per day.
	what a waste of electrons!  we need to conserve electrons!!

itojun