Re: Can a customer take IP's with them?

  • From: Crist Clark
  • Date: Wed Jun 23 18:47:19 2004

David Schwartz wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, David Schwartz wrote:
[snip]

For instance, if what you say were true, all an ISP would have to do in
order to "sell" their IP space is to create a contract stating that they
are doing so.
	Exactly. If they did that, a court would likely enjoin them from making any
action to interfere with the customer's use of those IP addresses. A court
would likely find the contract binding upon the parties that entered into
it.
Hey, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you.
--
Crist J. Clark                               [email protected]
Globalstar Communications                                (408) 933-4387