Re: real-time DDoS help?

  • From: James
  • Date: Tue Jun 22 13:58:06 2004

okay people, this is ridiculous.

if you want real-time DoS mitigation, cooperation between ASN's, may I
introduce you all to:

 http://www.pch.net/inoc-dba/

enough with the irc.nanog.org. given that NANOG group is somewhat of higher
profile, and also given that number of EFNet servers struggle with their GigE
transit connections in regards to larger DDoS attacks, irc.nanog.org is a joke
right?

-J

--
James Jun                                            TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
Technical Lead                        Network Design, Consulting, IT Outsourcing