Re: real-time DDoS help?

  • From: Jonathan M. Slivko
  • Date: Tue Jun 22 11:47:18 2004

Ah....., but, then how can we keep the lamers (i.e. wannabes/non nanoggers) out effectively? :P
-- Jonathan

andrew matthews wrote:
i thought there was nanog @efnet with a lot of these people on it...
i'm sure there are plenty of chat networks out tehre without having to
start a new one.

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 22:47:52 -0500, Bubba Parker