Re: Attn MCI/UUNet - Massive abuse from your network

  • From: Christopher L. Morrow
  • Date: Mon Jun 21 15:31:54 2004

the ethics office doesn't need to see your complaints, they don't really
deal with these anyway.

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, Ben Browning wrote:

> At 11:42 AM 6/21/2004, Christopher L. Morrow wrote:
> >curious, why did you not send this to the [email protected] alias?
>
> I wanted it to get read.

messages to [email protected] do infact get read...

> >  Did you include
> >any logs or other relevant data about the problems you are reporting?
>
> These problems are systemic and internet-wide. I can likely drudge up a
> great many examples if someone from UUNet can assure me they will be read
> and acted on.

the best way to get abuse complaints handled is to infact send them to the
[email protected] alias (or whereever arin/ripe/apnic records point if that is
somewhere other than [email protected]) complaints in public forums generally just
make you look kooky.

please back to network operations discussions, thanks.