RE: Cisco Systems to Purchase Procket Networks...

  • From: Burton, Chris
  • Date: Thu Jun 17 21:06:27 2004

I was under the impression the Mr. Li had left Procket some time ago and
does not work for either company currently.

Chris Burton
Network Engineer
Walt Disney Internet Group: Network Services

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential,
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please contact Walt Disney Internet Group at
206-664-4000.