Re: Akamai DNS Issue?

  • From: Matt Levine
  • Date: Thu Jun 17 11:40:38 2004

Ya...didn't look at the setup before I posted, oh well..

I'll still pose the question as a theoretical one... say it was ultradns rather than akadns (..or any substantially large website in traffic having an authoritive DNS attack), would verisign be willing to push changes for somebody 'big' ? should they?

Matt