RE: Akamai DNS Issue?

  • From: Sean McPherson
  • Date: Tue Jun 15 10:07:54 2004

Confirmed from 216.26.128.0/18, 69.2.192.0/19, and 206.196.0.0/20. Seems
to be using determinative destinations tho, as it works from some other
network sources. I'm guessing only certain bits of the network are under
attack or have failed for some reason, or that some parts are handling
whatever issue it is better than others.

Sean McPherson
[email protected]
Director of Operations / RHCE, LPI
Xodiax, LLC