Re: "Default" Points on your Internet "Re: Re: Re:"

  • From: George Roettger
  • Date: Tue Jun 15 08:06:20 2004

> I don't know if you've noticed, but it's easier to stem the flow
> of inbound crap/attacks when other providers cooperate.  If you
> don't extend a helping hand to others, don't expect it from them.
> (It's easier to have customers when you can resolve issues, some
> of which *do* require help from other networks.)

Check any of the abuse databases you want and you won't find us there. All
I'm saying is that you don't automatically shut down some business DSL
account because one internal machine caught a bug. That's not abuse, that's
normal day to day stuff that happens on the net. It does need to be resolved
but it is not an emergency. Reserve yelling "FIRE!" for when there really is
a fire.

Geo.