Re: Points on your Internet driver's license (was RE: Even you canbe

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Mon Jun 14 12:35:34 2004

A response doesn't mean the ISP doesn't also investigate. Reasonable proof
is reasonable proof. The logs are a good start, but, the ISP should review
his own logs, and, check the currently active traffic patterns too. If there
isn't any evidence, the ISP shouldn't shut the customer down. If the ISP
can see continuing abuse, the ISP should shut the customer down. That's
not unreasonable. That's what I'm asking fore, and, what I understood
Adi to be asking for in this case.

Owen