Re: Internet Credibility Bureau (Re: Points on your Internetdriver's license)

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Sun Jun 13 23:37:08 2004

At this point, I'll settle for 10% effective or better. I just want to
make SPAM at least as hard as Identity theft.

Owen

--On Sunday, June 13, 2004 2:57 PM -0400 John Curran <[email protected]> wrote:

You underestimate the profitability of spam and the creativity of such
folks in filling out applications.  I do think that it's workable, but
just don't presume that its going to be airtight.

/John