Re: Internet Credibility Bureau (Re: Points on your Internet driver'slicense)

  • From: sgorman1
  • Date: Sun Jun 13 19:24:42 2004

Also the problem of off shoring spam probably should be taken into consideration.  No matter how good the plan is if a country is willing not to enforce it there will be a problem.  I read a study recently that analyzed where spam destination sites were hosted (where the link in the spam message takes you) and 70% was in China.

http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/may2004/tc20040517_1934_tc058.htm