RE: AboveNet major backbone issues

  • From: K. Scott Bethke
  • Date: Sat Jun 12 17:12:23 2004

Actually I'm not sure if it is related or not but Above.Net did have what
they called a "Global Maintenance" window last night in order to configure
MPLS.

And now that I see it, they did say "These changes will be transparent and
will not involve routing interruptions." So it's probably something
completely different.  I mean who would actually jinx themselves with such a
statement.  :)

-Scott