Re: Points on your Internet driver's license (was RE: Even you can be

  • From: Mark Kent
  • Date: Sat Jun 12 12:13:24 2004

Maybe I'm a little slow on the draw, but I've just now realized
that we've come full circle, in a strange sort of way.

8 to 10 years ago the discussions were dominated by Karl D(1),
where *everything* was defined as to whether is was "actionable" or not.
Now the discussions are dominated by many people, acting like
Karl D, where their view is solely based on whether
their contract supports either what they do or don't do.

-mark

(1) Actual name not shown to avoid being sued.