Re: Points on your Internet driver's license (was RE: Even you can be hacked)

  • From: Henry Linneweh
  • Date: Fri Jun 11 21:15:56 2004

Scalable bandwidth is not new and is charged for, what
is the issue about that?

If the network is compromised and it is on the client
end, that is what business insurance is for, so that
everyone gets their's (payments, otherwise other types
of arrangements need to be made, according to the
doctrine of reasonable man....

-henry R Linneweh