Re: Points on your Internet driver's license (was RE: Even you can behacked)

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Fri Jun 11 20:36:23 2004

we americans do not readily accept responsibility for our
[in]actions.  we sue for being hit by a baseball while
attending a game.  we sue for spilling hot coffee on
ourselves.  we sue when we walki into open trenches and
manholes.  and we self-righteously torture, commit war
crimes, and murder, at a digital distance, and expect
immunity in the world opinion and courts.

it's a small planet, but our culture still has the vision
of the infinite resources of the frontier.  so, if i can't
get what i want, or if i get what i don't want, surely
someone else is at fault.

randy, who clearly has pontificated enough for the day