Re: Even you can be hacked

  • From: Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.
  • Date: Fri Jun 11 16:16:36 2004

Henry Linneweh wrote:

Here are a list of very active ports that attempt to
hack into peoples systesm from various parts of the
world China in particular.
Thank you.

I think unassigned ports should be dropped from
routing
tables unless they are registered with the host and or
providers as to their legitimate use....

smpnameres 901/tcp SMPNAMERES
smpnameres 901/udp SMPNAMERES
blackjack 1025/tcp network blackjack
blackjack 1025/udp network blackjack
cap 1026/tcp Calender Access Protocol
cap 1026/udp Calender Access Protocol
exosee 1027/tcp ExoSee
exosee 1027/udp ExoSee
# 1124-1154 Unassigned
ssslic-mgr 1203/tcp License Validation
ssslic-mgr 1203/udp License Validation
ms-sql-s 1433/tcp Microsoft-SQL-Server ms-sql-s 1433/udp Microsoft-SQL-Server ms-sql-m 1434/tcp Microsoft-SQL-Monitor
ms-sql-m 1434/udp Microsoft-SQL-Monitor # 6851-6887 Unassigned
monkeycom 9898/tcp MonkeyCom
monkeycom 9898/udp MonkeyCom

And I need a list that shows who or what owns Dynamic
and/or Private Ports

-Henry

--- "Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr." <[email protected]>
wrote:

Andy Dills wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.