Re: Even you can be hacked

  • From: Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.
  • Date: Thu Jun 10 22:24:28 2004

David Schwartz wrote:

On Jun 10, 2004, at 2:06 PM, Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. wrote:

The "victim" in the case Sean posted knew he had a worm, got some of
his first bill forgiven, yet did nothing to correct it and acts
surprised when the same thing happens the next month.  YES, he is at
fault.  Anyone who thinks differently .. uh .. can I buy b/w from you?
:)  Oh, and since you feel responsible, I'm only going to pay for the
amount of traffic I think I should have gotten on my web page, even if
I get /.'ed or something.  Does $25/Mbps sound good?  I plan to use
about 1 Mbps, but I will need an un-rate-limited GigE connection.
I do not believe there is credible evidence that I wrote any of that.

--
Requiescas in pace o email

Ex turpi causa non oritur actio

http://members.cox.net/larrysheldon/