Site elimination service -:) - I received offer by 's'p'a'm'

  • From: Alexei Roudnev
  • Date: Fri Jun 04 02:35:52 2004

I received adv., in russian, saying:

 Dear sirs.

 We are glad to you to give qualitative service, on elimination of sites. We
can kill any site by our attack, which have name 'DDos attack'. We have
already killed hundreds Russian and foreign sites. If you have enemies, and
It is necessary to get rid of them, ask us and we will help with pleasure.

The prices at us low, 60 dollars for 6 hours. 150 dollars day. Destroy any
project on the Internet with the help of ours DDos service. Payment
prinimaetsja in sisteme WebMoney.

Contacts: ICQ 783603.
(I'll send original text separately).

Not 'we kill your enemy - $1000 for simple murdering, $10000 for hidden one,
when deadth looks natural' yet, but I am impressed...