Re: IT security people sleep well

  • From: Jonathan Nichols
  • Date: Fri Jun 04 01:14:14 2004

I've been reasonably pleased with using the Idokorro client.  It's at
http://www.idokorro.com   It uses SSH2 w/3DES & AES.   It's useful for
emergencies, but nothing of great detail or scope for the screen
size on my 6820.

-John
Wow. $195 for the Blackberry client? I'll carry around the PowerBook and get a T-Mobile account, thanks! :) It's a lot easier to find a Starbucks in San Francisco than anything else. Just spin around a few times and you'll find one.

<hops back on topic>

I wonder how many "IT Security" folks sit down at free Wi-Fi hotspots and telnet into various machines... quite a bit scarier than SSH1 on a PDA, especially after seeing it happen. =/