Re: Real-Time Mitigation of Denial of Service Attacks Now Available With AT&T

  • From: Iljitsch van Beijnum
  • Date: Wed Jun 02 04:50:27 2004

On 2-jun-04, at 9:39, jeffrey.arnold wrote:

quoting the press release: "The mitigation option uses the principles
of analysis, filtering, scrubbing and diversion to protect against such
attacks."
Great. So now we're going to see all the spam filtering issues (false positives...) for IP in general? Am I just being cynical or is the port-80-only-internet coming closer and closer?

--
"Every computer sold in the US is safe by default. It is powered off,
disconnected, in a factory sealed box" - Sean Donelan, on NANOG