RE: OT: Looking for Ethernt/Optical Device

  • From: Church, Chuck
  • Date: Tue Jun 01 13:20:49 2004

You need to check the switches to make sure they support the xWDM GBICs
though.  The older Cisco switches don't support them.  Last time I
checked, 3500XLs didn't support them, but 3550s did...

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Wam!Net Government Services - Design & Implementation Team
13665 Dulles Technology Dr. Ste 250
Herndon, VA 20171
Office: 703-480-2569
Cell: 703-819-3495