Re: WAN accelerator recommendations

  • From: Vicky Rode
  • Date: Wed May 26 10:35:10 2004

I'm interested in hearing people's view points on this as well. In general what do folks thing about implementing yet another appliance within their networks as opposed to implementing the same features (if supported by their gear vendor) within their choke points.

regards,
/vicky

Matt Bazan wrote:

Hello,
	I'm looking for advice and recommendations on WAN (T1 speeds)
accelerator devices.  I've seen the literature on the offerings from
Peribit, NetCelera and Packeteer and am looking for some real-world
feedback.  Can anyone provide me with their experiences using these
products or similar?  Thanks,

  Matt