Re: Open Source BGP Route Optimization?

  • From: Noel Montales
  • Date: Wed May 26 09:08:37 2004

Yes, I saw those..  But I'm looking for something that actually can ping a
set of hosts throughout the Internet and manipulate BGP accordingly.  I
realize that InternNAP and RouteScience use fixed agents throughout the
Internet to measure these things, but  I think a simple ping would do.

I can't be the only one tired of manually manipulating BGP.  I can't be the
only one that can't afford something commercially to do this!

-Noel