Re: BGP - Newbie Documentation

  • From: James
  • Date: Mon May 24 15:54:49 2004

Take a look at previous NANOG presentations on the web site. Philip Smith
has some excellent presentations for beginners on this topic.

-J

--
James Jun                                            TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
Technical Lead                        Network Design, Consulting, IT Outsourcing