Re: OT: Avi Freeman at the WSOP

  • From: Adam Maloney
  • Date: Mon May 24 09:52:47 2004

Does anyone know if this "episode" will contain an interview or anything
with Avi?  IIRC, it's typical of WSOP to show a brief interview with the
players that make it to the final table.  I want to see the glazed-over
look from the WSOP announcers when they read his bio.  ("ache-a-me - it
sounds like some sort of pain relief medication...")

Congrats on your win Avi!  I know a lot of Tivo's will be busy on 8/17.

Maybe when he has some free time he can grace us (or inet-access) with
some stories.  God I hope he didn't lose to Phil Helmuth (sp?) :)