Re: Lots of big web sites broken...SPOF

  • From: William Warren
  • Date: Mon May 24 09:23:21 2004

Even the main Akamai.com site is not responding..

Joseph Nuara wrote:

Any idea on the cause or the ETA to restoration of service?

On Mon, 24 May 2004, Jon Lewis wrote:

Ok...who turned off Akamai?  :)

Sites that use Akamai for serving their images all seem to be pretty much
broken this morning.  From here, I'm seeing multiple Akamai servers on
multiple networks just not responding to HTTP.  They accept connections
(some after much delay), but don't reply to requests.

Jon Lewis *[email protected]*|  I route
Atlantic Net                |

My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.