Re: Qwest Utah fiber cut

  • From: sgorman1
  • Date: Fri May 21 16:22:33 2004

Now it makes sense - we were missing the fiber route along US HWY 89.  We have data on their nation wide OC-192 network and metro fiber, but figured there was something we were missing.  Also explains why other providers were not affected - it must be a unique right of way.  Appreciate the help.

sean