Re: Dell power connect switches.

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Thu May 20 22:59:07 2004

On Thu, 20 May 2004, Joel Perez wrote:

> We are planning to deploy several Dell PowerConnect 3324, 3348 and 6024
> switches on our network.

I don't know how related they are (if at all), but we were suckered into
buying several Dell PowerConnect 3248's some time ago.  We have a serious
issue with them in that the telnet CLI tends to cease properly accepting
connections after a while...making them effectively dumb unmanaged L2
switches.  If anyone's aware of a fix for this (other than serial
consoles), I'd love to hear it.

 Jon Lewis *[email protected]*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |