Re: Yahoo to MSN problems

  • From: Roland Perry
  • Date: Thu May 20 16:01:49 2004

In article <[email protected]>, Hank Nussbacher <[email protected]> writes
We are sorry that you are experiencing delay in receiving messages at your hotmail.com or msn.com email address. Yahoo! has contacted MSN and has determined that the source of the problem resides on their end. They are aware of the issue, but do not yet have an estimate of when the problem will be fixed.
My USA-based ISP has been reporting issues related to delivering email to Hotmail/MSN addresses, on and off for several months.

I don't believe I have a single real correspondent (out of several thousand) who uses such an address, but as a long term anti-spam campaigner, who has received huge amounts of email with forged hotmail addresses, I'd be interested to hear more detail about what's really going on here.
--
Roland Perry