Re: OT: Avi Freeman at the WSOP

  • From: Timothy Brown
  • Date: Thu May 20 14:50:22 2004

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 02:12:04PM -0400, [email protected] wrote:

> Avi Freeman is at the final two tables of the $5000 Pot-Limit Omaha event
> at the World Series of Poker:
>
> 	http://www.pokerpages.com/tournament/result8742.htm
>
> Pre-congratulations to Avi on making it that far in one of the toughest
> events against one of the toughest fields of the WSOP.

Minor correction: Freedman

OT notes: Many of your fellow network engineers play poker, and, having
sat at a table with Avi and some other Akamai folks, I wouldn't want to meet
them at WSOP with a lower chip count ;)

PS - If you are interested in the Texas Reunion in SF, drop me a line.
This is not for people from Texas. :-)

Tim