Yahoo to MSN problems

  • From: Hank Nussbacher
  • Date: Thu May 20 00:05:07 2004

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/messages/messages-19.html

Attention Hotmail and MSN users
Hotmail and MSN mail users are currently experiencing delays of up to 1 day in receiving Groups messages. If delays exceed this, we may begin to not deliver older messages.

We are sorry that you are experiencing delay in receiving messages at your hotmail.com or msn.com email address. Yahoo! has contacted MSN and has determined that the source of the problem resides on their end. They are aware of the issue, but do not yet have an estimate of when the problem will be fixed. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Anyone know more?

-Hank