Re: Barracuda Networks Spam Firewall

  • From: James Couzens
  • Date: Wed May 19 21:01:15 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 17:47, Randy Bush wrote:

> gosh!  maybe someone should set up a mailing list to discuss
> spam, anti-spam, ...?
>
> you mean they have?  well, then maybe a bunch of us network
> operators (as opposed to spam weenies) should go over there
> and talk about sdh, router configs, circuit provisioning,
> etc.
>
> get a clue, spam weenies!

I've got a clue Randy Bush.  Last time I checked SPAM has a serious
impact on my network, and the network of others.  The topic of SPAM is
exceptionally relative to someone who operates a network.  Now enough of
the needless insults and forward with the discussion at hand.

Cheers,

James

--
James Couzens,